Author Kelly Lenihan was interviewed by Lydia Lukidis of Blissfully Bookish. Check out the interview here!
Kelly starts by introducing her new picture book, Adventures of Pig and Mouse: An Unusual Friendship, then delves into her writing process by answering the following questions.
- Can you describe the journey to publication for this book?
- Where did you draw the book’s inspiration?
- Please share some of your writing process.
- When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
- Where do you see your career headed? Do you have other WIPs or projects in the pipeline you would like to mention?
- Please share your favourite kidlit books that have inspired you and served as mentor texts. Pick one classic and one contemporary book. What is it about them that moved you?
- What is the best (one) piece of advice you would give to other writers?
- And a bonus Q- If you could be any flavour of ice cream, which one would you be and why?
Leave a Reply